Welcome to My Personal Website!

Google Maps Trusted Photographer, Local Guide, Programmer Cum Web Developer From Varanasi City, India.
Sudhanshu Pandey

Central Hindu Boys School Street View



By  Sudhanshu Pandey     1:11 AM    Labels:,,, 

:Direction To See Street View: 
When You Will Click On Photo/Icon A Secure Window Will Popup, Click On Download Attachment To See Street View
Central Hindu Boys School is a Famous School In Varanasi District. Its Also A B.H.U Part Which Makes It More Popular Than Any Other Schools Located In Varansi
I Did This Project Before Qualifying Google's Trusted Photographer Program & Got First Call From Google India To Participate & Contribute These Images To Google Maps As Google Person 

About Sudhanshu Pandey

Hello! I'm Sudhanshu Pandey A Web Developer-Designer From Varanasi India. Also Qualified For Google's Trusted Photographer Program. I Develop My Own Virtual Tours, Create Websites Using Most Freebies Items..No Shame In That

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sudhanshu..
    I am glad to see you are doing great...
    I am Dr Shreyansh, passed 12th from CHS. The school has given a lot to me..
    I am psychiatrist at Varanasi..

    ReplyDelete